Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cool Cacti

Channeling my inner @ninanailedit today with some matte cacti nails!




Cacti have been "in" for a while so I figured it was time I got around to doing some myself! I always love checking out Nina's designs, so when I decided to do this kind of design I knew it was time to head over to her account for some inspo. This set isn't a direct copy of any of her work, but I definitely meshed together a few of her signature styles to come up with this very Nina-like design!



Can you guys spot the two cacti that I forgot to add the pricklers onto? I totally didn't even notice until I was editing the photos that something was missing - and I didn't catch the second bare cactus until I was editing the second time around like two weeks later!

Definitely a bit of a different look for me with this set, but I think I managed to work a bit of my own style into it and make it my own!

Products Used:

China Glaze - Designer Satin
CND - Mint Convertible
CND - Shells in the Sand
CND - Topcoat
Essie - Chillato
Essie - Groove is in the Heart
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Matte About You
Essie - Vested Interest
Sally Hansen - Seize the Gray
Sally Hansen - White On

Gold Triangle Studs from BPS
Gold Circular Studs from BPS

xo,
Becca.

2 comments: