Friday, June 30, 2017

Grad Floral

A few weeks ago I graduated from university with an Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree! I wasn't really sure what to do with my nails for the occasion so I decided to match them with the dress I wore to the ceremony!





I didn't have a lot of time to do this design but I love how it came out and it was really simple to do. Since the flowers on the dress were kind of abstract I didn't have to spend much time worrying about making my lines exact and the result was better than I expected.
This is the dress from Garage that the design was inspired by (click link for source):




I'll add some more pictures of this design to the post later; I'm out of the country at the moment on a graduation trip with some friends and didn't have the opportunity to edit all of the photos of this design before I left.

Products Used:
Ciate - Apple and Custard
Ciate - Gel Topcoat
CND - Be Demure
CND - Denim Patch
CND - Navy Brat
CND - Skymazing
Essie - Ballet Slippers
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - In Stitches
Essie - Recessionista
Essie - Vested Interest
Sally Hansen - White On
Gold triangle studs from Born Pretty Store

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment