Monday, April 03, 2017

WoW!

Ok, so I usually try to limit my kpop designs to only very current songs, (or else with the number of requests I get I would literally be doing nothing but kpop designs for the rest of my life), but this idea has been stuck in my head ever since Lovelyz released their music video for WoW! back in February and I just couldn't let it go! 






I've really been feeling a lot of girl group releases lately (Lovelyz, Gfriend, Gugudan etc.) but the music video for Lovelyz's WoW! really stood out to me in terms of nail art inspiration. I really liked the cartoon-y kind of vibe it had and honestly as soon as I saw the shots of them with the stickers and patches on their faces I knew it would make a super cute manicure. The pineapple was what really sold me; that sticker was just so cute that I had to have it on my nails.



I'm a little sad about the heart on the ring finger; as you can see from the collage it was supposed to have a cute face on it, but I realized after I'd painted the heart that I'd made it too short and the face wouldn't fit. I think it still looks pretty good with the white highlights though!

I would have liked to have done this design a few weeks ago, but my schedule didn't really allow it. I'm really happy with how cute this design turned out though so I'm glad I ended up finding the time to do it!





If you want to try this design out for yourself you can check out the tutorial on my youtube channel below! If you do choose to recreate this design please credit me and tag your pictures with #looknyanails so I can see them!



Enjoy!

Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - I'm Addicted
Essie - Licorice
Essie - Mojito Madness
Essie - Waltz
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Maybelline - Fierce N Tangy
Sally Hansen - White On
Serendipity Polish - Big Red Bow

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment