Thursday, March 09, 2017

CND Rhythm & Heat Collection Swatches

Hey guys!
Last month I was invited by CND Canada to attend a launch event for their new Rhythm and Heat Collection for Summer 2017! The event was joint event with Revlon professional so in addition to getting a manicure in one of CND's new colours we also got a keratin treatment for our hair (and I have to say that my hair definitely felt softer afterwards)!

Today I'll be showing you my swatches of the 6 polishes in the new Rhythm and Heat Collection and sharing my thoughts on each of them!


This collection includes six creme polishes in bright, summery colours. All of the swatches are done with two coats of the colour + a topcoat unless otherwise stated in the description of the polish.



Mambo Beat is an orange creme polish. While I liked the colour of this polish I thought it went on a little bit thin and ended up using three coats for this swatch. The coats themselves went on really smoothly though which was nice!






---♥---



Palm Deco is dark green creme polish. I thought that the polish looked a bit darker in person (I had some issues getting the pictures to come out true to life for a few of these polishes). The first coat went on a little patchy but two coats was good for full coverage.






---♥---


Ripe Guava is a red/pink creme polish. When you see the polish in the bottle it looks like it should be a dark reddish pink (kind of like raspberry), but when you put it on the nail it ends up looking redder. The first coat went on nicely and there was full coverage in two coats.




---♥---


Shells in the Sand is a kind of orangey-peach creme polish. This one went on a little patchy in the beginning too but provided full coverage in two coats so all was good. This is a nice option if you're looking for more of a neutral shade while still getting a bit of a tropical look.




---♥---


Splash of Teal is a teal-blue creme polish. Okay so these photos are probably the worst for being true-to-life but I honestly could not get them to photograph properly. This colour looks a lot more greeny-blue in reality, not like the straight blue in the pictures. It's definitely a really nice colour on your nails, and it provides full coverage in two coats.




---♥---


Sugar Cane is a light green creme polish. While I don't often wear straight green nails, I think this colour was my favourite in this collection. I thought it went on really nicely and I really like the colour. It's really fresh and clean looking while still giving you that tropical vibe. Definitely a good choice for a summer manicure!




Isn't this such a nice collection? I think it'll be really pretty for summer.
Which colour do you like the best?


xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment