Thursday, December 08, 2016

Hedgehogs

I didn't have a lot of time to do many Fall-ish manicures this year, but I did manage to do one or two!



This design was inspired by a super cute print that I saw on Pinterest (click on image for source):

cute hedgehog animal oxford fabric by Kokka from Japan:

I've had this sitting in my inspiration folder on Pinterest for a while so I'm glad I finally got around to doing something with it!

I wanted to keep the design simple so I decided to pair it with a gold glitter gradient and then mattify it. I was really happy with the end result and to be honest I almost liked them matte-gold-glitter-with-beige-base nails better than the ones with the hedgehogs. They just looked so pretty and chic!

Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Matte About You
Essie - Mink Muffs
Essie - Rock at the Top
Face Shop - Diablue
OPI - My Vampire is Buff

Serendipity Polish - Big Red Bow

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment