Saturday, September 24, 2016

Russian Roulette

So maybe I'm a little late with this since I usually try my best to get my kpop-inspired designs out within a week of the mv release date, but hey, better late than never!

I thought Red Velvet's new(ish) song Russian Roulette was very cute and I loved how bright and colourful the mv was (even if I wasn't following the plot completely).





I'm really happy with how this design turned out; I love how cartoonish everything looks. I did take a few liberties with colours just so that my colour palette matched a bit better, but overall I think I managed to stay pretty close to what was in the music video.





After dealing with multiple filming/lighting/computer issues, I also have a tutorial for this design! The tutorial shows you how to recreate the designs on the index, middle, and ring fingers. If you recreate this design please remember to credit me and tag your photos with #looknyanails so I can see them!



Enjoy!

Products Used:
Ciaté - Apple & Custard
Ciaté - La Confidentiale
CND - Apricot in the Act
CND - Be Demure
Essie - Chillato
Essie - Find Me an Oasis
Essie - Groove is in the Heart
Essie - Licorice
Essie - The More the Merrier
GOSH - Lazy Green
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Quo - Hey Girl!
Sally Hansen - Eel Skin
Sally Hansen - White On
Serendipity - Big Red Bow

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment