Sunday, March 27, 2016

All Ears

Happy Easter everyone!
I had originally planned to do more than one Easter design this year, but with assignments and everything else it didn't end up happening. I did manage to paint one Easter design though, so here you go!





I wasn't really sure what kind of Easter design I wanted to do so I turned to Pinterest as I always do when I'm feeling uninspired.
After scrolling through a bunch of cute food and crafts I found these cute napkins that were just perfect for a design!


Click photo for source.
I love how colourful these nails are and any excuse to do negative space is a win in my book!





Since I had some free time I decided to also film a tutorial for this design! If you decide to recreate these nails please tag your pictures on IG/Tumblr with #looknyanails so I can see them!


Enjoy!

Products Used:
Borghese - Incantanto Purple
Ciaté - Big Yellow Taxi
Ciaté - Loop the Loop
Essie - All Access Pass
Essie - Chillato
Essie - Groove is in the Heart
Essie - I'm Addicted
Essie - Vices Versa
Sally Hansen - Barracuda
Sally Hansen - White On
Quo by Orly - Hey Girl!

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment