Sunday, December 27, 2015

Winter Garden

I hope everyone's been having a lovely holiday season! I'm a few days late but Merry Christmas if you celebrate it and if it's not your thing then I hope you've been having a nice few days off of work! ^^

My Christmas nails for this year were semi-inspired by SMTown's Winter Garden Project!




I wasn't really sure what to do for Christmas so my friend suggested this design to me (not that she actually reads my blog, but thanks for the idea Joanne!).
I think the flowers look festive without throwing Christmas in your face (which is generally my goal).

The designs on my thumb, middle, and ring fingers are all inspired by the single covers from BoA, RV and f(x), respectively, and the mistletoe and holly on my index and pinky finger are my own additions.




So yes, I hope everyone's holidays have been fun and relaxing!
I should have one or two more designs out before the end of the year, so stay tuned!

Product Used:
Ciaté - Apple and Custard
Essie - A-List
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Mink Muffs
Essie - Mojito Madness
Essie - Private Weekend
Essie - Ruffles & Feathers
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat

Sally Hansen - Diamonds and Rubies

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment