Saturday, April 04, 2015

Hoppy Easter (+ Tutorial!)

Please forgive me for the lame title, I'm running low on creativity today and that was the best I could do haha!
Anyways, as promised I have some Easter nails for you today and, as you may have guessed, they feature some cute little bunnies!





This design has actually been in the works for a while; it's based off of a print that I found on Pinterest a few months ago, which can be seen below (all the sources I can find for it link back to weheartit; I'm really sorry that I can't credit the original artist!):



Isn't it super cute though? I love how cute and minimalistic the bunnies are; it kind of reminds me of a design I did with elephants a while back.

And I love how light and pastel this design is; I can't remember the last time I did a pastel design and it just makes my nails look so light and fresh for spring! It's actually the first time I've used this blue (Chinchilla by Ciaté), and I love it! It's a similar colour to Parka Perfect by Essie but without the shimmer, which makes it more usable for everyday-designs. 






And here is the promised tutorial/pictorial so that you, too, can have fluffy little bunnies all over your nails!




Even if you don't celebrate Easter, I hope you're all having a nice long weekend and eating lots of chocolate! ;D

Products Used:
Ciaté - Chinchilla
Coco + Lulu - Macaron
Essie - Blanc
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Sally Hansen - Eel Skin
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment