Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pathcode

I feel like Fashion Week has used up all of my creativity and school has used up all of my energy and motivation so I had a really hard time finding inspiration for a nail design this week. I figured that something simple would probably be a good idea so I ended up deciding on this solar eclipse design.


EXO Pathcode Nail Art

EXO Pathcode Nail Art

EXO Pathcode Nail Art

I got the idea for the solar eclipse from Exo's Pathcode teasers, (which are awesome by the way, good job on the marketing campaign SM) and thought it would be a cool, quick design to try.






I feel like this is one of those designs that looks a lot better further away because it makes the white look more hazy. Also, in case you haven't tried your hand at this technique before, circle gradients are hard! Even doing the semi circles here was really difficult and (obviously) didn't come out very well blended. I might try something like it again in the future just to try to perfect the technique!

Products Used:
Essie - Blanc
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment