Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

I'm so, so, so late with this post, sorry guys!
After spending a solid week doing stuff for Fashion Week I've had to buckle down and study for my last midterm and work on group projects for school and didn't have time to post anything.

Here's just a quick post for my St. Patty's day design from last week!






I don't know what it is about St. Patrick's day, but I always seem to be completely uninspired for it and this year was no exception. This was a much better idea in my head and while I love the lipstick stains, I'm just not a fan of the overall composition of this design. The green/gold and red/white seem really disconnected to me, but I didn't have time to redo it so I just went with it.




Products Used:
Essie - Good as Gold
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Ruffles & Feathers
Essie - Waltz
Sally Hansen - Diamonds & Rubies
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment