Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Need Some (More) Space

I warned you that I wouldn't be able to leave my galaxy nails plain - after a day or two I decided that my nails needed something more. That 'something' ended up being some tribal print!


 


I was originally going to do the tribal print in gold (using Cult's Sunset Blvd.), but the polish was a little bit too... thin? to make fine enough lines. The polish just kind of spread out from the brush too much (I think it's a side effect of the glitter in it). Anyways, I ended up using white for the print instead and I think it was a good choice!




I was also planning on using my triangle studs in this design, but when I switched from gold to white lines the gold studs didn't fit in quite as well.

The tribal print I used on the middle and ring fingers is the same print that I used in a design from a few months ago, and it was fun to do that design again, (especially since I was only doing half of two nails so it didn't take 3 hours)!




Products Used:
Cult - Dogtown
Essie - Bottle Service
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
L.A. Colors - Black Sparkles
Sally Hansen - White On
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

4 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3 My comments here are getting old, I keep repeating myself "I love these Becca!" lol. Anyways, I love these Becca! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks Robin!! Don't worry, I always appreciate all your comments no matter what <3 <3

      Delete