Wednesday, August 06, 2014

L(ove)

Question: what do you do while waiting over a day for a confirmation email?
Answer: You obviously do a nail art design based on the page you want to log into but can't wiTHOUT THE EMAIL.

Basically that's how I ended up doing this design in honour of Exo getting an official fan club name, exo-l.



And here are some macro shots of the thumb because you can never really see it properly in the other pictures:



I think I still need some practice with galaxy print, and I think next time I'll probably use different colours (not orange). I also don't have the sparkly black I wanted to use with me so I'll probably grab that next time too.

Not sure if it's obvious (for those who even know what I'm going on about with the confirmation email) but the constellation is all of exo's little star sign logo things from the fansite:


Yep.
So much though put into this (kinda).

Products Used:

Essie - 008 Blanc

Essie - 720 Licorice

Essie - 784 Aruba Blue

Essie - 1064 Serial Shopper
Essie - 1065 I'm Addicted
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Maybelline - 390 Audacious Asphalt
Nicole by OPI - NI385 Make a Comet-ment
OPI - NLE82 My Vampire Is Buff
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment