Thursday, July 03, 2014

#TBT: Tamagotchi

For the second Throwback installment I focused on some toys I'm sure we all remember: Tamagotchis!





I don't know about you, but I had four of these at the very least, all of various generations/versions. I think I had up to the Tamagotchi Connection V4 (a lot of research went into this manicure, I definitely wouldn't have been able to tell you that if I hadn't been searching these things up).

I also remember these being so big that I literally gave one to all of my friends for their birthday's. Tamagotchis were so simplistic but so much fun. In case you're feeling nostalgic for your old toys, there's now an app for that! Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. on Android phones lets you re-experience Tamagotchi's right on your phone, (without the hassle of trying to press the reset button on the back when your Tamagotchi inevitably perishes...).



Products Used:
Ceramic Glaze - 109 Pineapple Breeze
Coco + Lulu - 432 Macaron
Essie - 008 Blanc
Essie - 720 Licorice
Essie - 1018 DJ Play That Song
Essie - 1027 The More the Merrier
Essie - 1064 Serial Shopper
Essie - 1065 I'm Addicted
Essie - 1067 Vices Versa
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Maybelline - 390 Audacious Asphalt
OPI - NL E82 My Vampire is Buff
Revlon - 471 Fashionista
Sally Hansen - 360 Barracuda
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment