Thursday, March 06, 2014

Mr. Mr.

It's that time again: Comeback Time! SNSD just came back with their 4th Mini Album Mr. Mr. and I once again just had to make a manicure based off of their title track.




I honestly love everything about these nails; I'm really happy with the pastel gradient (which is shimmery, but it doesn't show well in the photos) and my pinky is just so glittery, it's awesome. Neon's are always fun and I've been playing with the idea of trying the eye for a while now.

Here's a few macro shots for fun

There was a bit of drag on the right nail but it looks so cool over the two nails! Also you can see the sparkles a bit better in this picture!


Look at all that glitter!!

The song itself is nice as well, as is the entire mini album (I think my favourite song on the album is Soul) so go check it out if you haven't!

Products Used:
Ceramic Glaze - 110 Blueberry Bubblegum
China Glaze - 654 Designer Satin
Ciaté - Candy Cane
Coco & Lulu - 432 Macaron
Essie - 016 Waltz
Essie - 1017 Bottle Service
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Nicole - NI358 Make a Comet-ment
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Sally Hansen - 360 Barracuda
Sally Hansen - 370 Black Out
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

- Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment