Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy New Year!

I'm about 2 weeks late but I hope you're all enjoying the new year! Happy 2014 everyone!




I wanted to have some classy back and gold nails to ring in the new year so I played around with some glitz to make it happen!
I had some fun with caviar bead placement and freehand gold swirls (that my friends kept insisting must be stamps - but they aren't!). While fun to do and gorgeous to look at, the glitter (as always) was a bit of a pain to take off but so  worth it! (The name of the gold sparkles also happens to be Kissed at Midnight which I thought was appropriate for the occasion!)

Again I hope you all had a great new years eve and I hope 2014 will be even better than 2013!

Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - 941 Good as Gold
Nicole by OPI - NI G03 Kissed at Midnight
Sally Hansen - 370 Black Out
Seche Vite - Fast Dry Top Coat
Gold Caviar Beads

- Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment