Wednesday, September 18, 2013

30 Day Nail Challenge, Day 21: Inspired by a Colour



Just to forewarn you, I really adore this manicure. It's not how I originally planned it, but I really do love how it turned out, and I think it matches with the prompt perfectly.

While I had these nails and was buying food, I had a lady at the cafeteria tell me that I should drop out of University and pursue a career doing nails because she was so impressed.
While I don't think I'll be dropping out of school any time soon, the thought behind her comment was so sweet and it made me smile!

Products Used:
Ciaté - 074 Big Yellow Taxi
Quo by Orly - 59701 Black
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Seche Vite - Top Coat
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Wet n Wild - 229C Ebony Hates Chris 

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment