Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rum Pum Pum Pum

Next up on the list of artists having comebacks this summer is f(x) with their new album Pink Tape. In honor of their comeback I did a manicure inspired by their new music video, Rum Pum Pum Pum.





I think this is my first kpop manicure inspired by a girl group. Wow.
Anyways, I think my favourite nails in this are the heart on my left thumb and the left middle finger.
This was the first time I got to try out my striping tape! I used it for the right index finger. It worked really well and I'm excited to use it again.

I really love f(x)'s style, (especially Victoria and Sulli in this mv), so this was really fun to do. The song is really catchy, too. Go listen to it if you haven't already. You should also listen to Shadow, the song from the art film), because it's amazing.

If you're curious about the scenes or the products used for this manicure you can satisfy your curiosity by clicking the "Read More" button!


Here are the scenes used to create each nail.










And here are the products used:
Borghese - B160 Angelica Blush
Ceramic Glaze - 110 Blueberry Bubblegum
Ciaté - 074 Big Yellow Taxi
Essie - 748 Aruba Blue
Essie - 940 No Place Like Chrome
Essie - 1017 Bottle Service
Joe Fresh - Plaster
L.A. Colors Art Deco - NA922 Magenta
N.Y.C. - 225B American Beauty
Quo by Orly - 59701 Black
Revlon - 471 Fashionista
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Rimmel London - 100 Base & Top Coat
Rimmel London - 110 French White Nail Tip Liner
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Wet n' Wild - 229C Ebony Hates Chris

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment