Saturday, April 27, 2013

Why So Serious?

Once again, as some of you may know, SHINee made their comeback two days ago with Chapter 2 of their 3rd Studio Album, Why So Serious?: The Misconceptions of Me.
Since I did a manicure inspired by their Dream Girl music video, it's only fitting that I do one inspired by the music video for their title track Why So Serious? too!




Like last time, each nail is inspired by either an outfit or a scene from the music video!
These took a really long time to do, almost 2 hours deciding on scenes and then the feat of grabbing a good screenshot for reference, and then almost 3 hours to do the actual painting. It was totally worth it, though, since I'm just as in love with this manicure as I was with my Dream Girl one!

Ahhh, I'm just really happy with these, they're going to make me smile all week!

If you're interested in the products I used for this manicure, (be warned, there are a lot!), or you want to see the exact scenes I used for inspirations, click the "Read More" button below!



These are the scenes I used to create each nail.











And here are the products I used:

Borghese - B036 Marino

Ciaté - 074 Big Yellow Taxi

Essie - 784 Aruba Blue

Quo by Orly - 59701 Black
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Revlon - 305 Sublime Strawberry
Rimmel London - 100 Base & Top Coat
Rimmel London - 110 French White Nail Tip Liner
Rimmel London - 286 Rags to Riches
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Sally Hansen- 6380-03 Magenta Madness
Sally Hansen - 390 Red Carpet
Sally Hansen - 03 Dune
Sally Hansen - 720 Sturdy Sapphire
Sally Hansen - Barracuda
Sally Hansen - Eel Skin
Sephora by OPI - Matte Top Coat
Wet n' Wild - 229C Ebony Hates Chris
Reeves Acrylic Paints
2mm Square Gold Studs

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment